Wednesday, July 23, 2014

29/52 - The 52 Project


Teague: my fearless boy. Absolutely nothing the playground can offer scares you. This mama has to chuckle when other kids, much bigger and older than you balk and scream and cry, terrified to swing on the big swing or go down the big slide or slide down the fireman pole. Then your tiny, bold self pushes through and dives right down, giggling happily all the way. We want you to be fearless, sweet boy. To trust your body to be strong and agile and sturdy to take you wherever you want to go, whatever you want to do. Though this bravery comes with its share of skinned knees and bumps and bruises, you are happy and confident, and we wouldn't want it any other way.


Sweet brothers.


Vincent: Oh my baby, once again, I find myself at a loss for words. You are amazing in every single way. You are a treasure. I still can't believe how lucky we are, that you are ours. 


"A portrait of my sons once a week, every week in 2014."




No comments:

Post a Comment