Friday, September 12, 2014

36/52 - The 52 Project

You guys, this project is proving to be much, much harder than I ever though it would be. Photography, or anything remotely artistic, is on pretty much the lowest rung of my to-do list, along with things like "going out with my friends" and "wearing makeup." Life with two babies is...well, I truly don't know how to describe it. The only way I can think of at the moment, is to say that with one baby, the constant tandem bike ride of the most intense love I've ever felt and the most intense stress and worry and fear...is now doubled. Actually, I might even say tripled, as the relationship between my two babies is now like a third child in my life :). I chose just one photo. One of the two of them together. I adore it...and I adore them.


Teague and Vincent. No words, my darlings. I love you so.

"A portrait of my sons, once a week every week in 2014."




No comments:

Post a Comment