Friday, January 10, 2014

The 52 Project! 2/52 And, hello!

Hello, Everyone!

For the past 2 1/2 years, I have made attempt after attempt to start up blogging again, and, obviously, have failed each and every time! I have been impressed and inspired by all the photographer-mamas who have taken up the 52 Week Challenge in the past, so I decided to commit for 2014 :).


"A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014"

Teague - delighted with the 12+ inches of snow that was dumped on us earlier this week. Baby, you are getting so big, but are still so small. Every day, I want to eat you up...your chubby arms and dimpled hands, your tiny toddler body, your fuzzy blonde hair. You are more perfect than I ever could have imagined...I love you more than I ever thought possible.

Ok so this is technically 2/52 :). Already behind, but ready to commit for the rest of the year!

This is all I have time for, but hope to see you all again very soon! I have some projects lined up, so maybe just maybe I will post some projects and a tutorial or two in-between my weekly photographs :).

Love to all!
~Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment