Tuesday, June 24, 2014

25/52 - The 52 Project

Hi everyone,

I couldn't choose between these two images this week. The first was taken earlier in the week, of my amazingly intelligent big boy, connecting the word puzzle game he plays over and over with real life. Sooo cute. And the second is my amazingly energetic big boy, literally climbing the walls at my prenatal checkup this morning. I am just in awe of this tiny ball of constant movement and noise that we created together, who amazes us on an hourly basis, and brightens the day of everyone around him with his contagious delight and joy.

I am in the last few days of my pregnancy, and I am grateful for my overwhelming peace and serenity, and for the delightfulness of this darling almost-3-year-old boy.



"A portrait of my son once a week, every week in 2014."

Teague Jackson, you bring this hugely pregnant mama so much joy. I'm so glad you're ours. 



No comments:

Post a Comment