Monday, March 17, 2014

The 52 Project - 11/52

I am so excited that this week's photo is outside!! We are daring to hope that the horrible subzero temperatures that have been relentlessly plaguing us might actually be gone for good! Crossing our fingers!! 


"A portrait of my son once a week, every week in 2014."

Teague, my darling boy. I finally bought you a pair of rain boots, so of course, the moment the temperature rose to 40 degrees, we had to go try them out in your very first mud puddle! I loved that at first, you just ran through the sloshing ground, back and forth, over and over. But then you had an inspiration, a moment that connected you with millions of children and mud puddles before you, and you started jumping and stomping and dancing in that mud puddle. No one had to show you how, no one said a word. You just knew. I just couldn't believe how...kid-like you are becoming. How few traces of that chubby baby are left, and how proud I am, just watching you grow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment