Monday, March 31, 2014

The 52 Project - 13/52

Spring is finally here!! We're still not sure it's not just toying with us, but we will fully embrace any hints at warmth and sunshine. My little boy just couldn't resist the huge circle of ice still floating in his baby pool on our porch. Yes, it's pink. But it was cheap ;).



"A portrait of my son once a week, every week in 2014."

So, I absolutely could not decide between these two images. The sunlight, your ridiculously fluffy blonde hair, the gorgeous pout of those lips. I find myself taking more and more photos of you lately, as I watch your baby-ness just slipping away. I'm so unbelievably proud of what a sweet and wonderful little boy you're turning into, but I'm grieving for the baby you used to be. Thankfully, you still love to climb up on mommy's (rapidly shrinking) lap and throw those chubby arms around my neck and press those downy soft cheeks against mine. You make this mommy so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment